What’s the Live View?
Live View allows you to view a live video stream of your cameras from a web browser on your PC, Mac, or through our Mobile Apps on your iOS or Android device.
*Note: this article assumes that you've already added your cameras to Secure Cloud Video. Read our Camera Quickstart Guide for details on general camera setup
How do I use this page?
- Select the camera that you would like to view "Live". The selected camera will always appear highlighted.
- Press the "Live" button located in the bottom-right below the preview window. You can also click on the drop down menu beside the camera name, and select "Pop-out". You can "Pop-out" as many cameras as you'd like.
- To view the camera in "Full Screen" select the full screen button above the preview window. Press "Esc" on your keyboard to exit "Full Screen" mode.
- If your camera supports Motion Detection, you can set your motion detection area by selecting the gear icon and clicking on "Motion Detection". Move and resize the box to highlight the area you would like to trigger motion detection, then click on "Set Area".
- If your camera supports Pan/Tilt, you can select it by clicking on the gear icon in the playback menu. You can change the camera’s positioning using the navigation arrows. Click on the "Set Home" button to set the current position of your camera as its default position.
- Check out our Timeline FAQfor more information on the features.
Note: Live view has a built in mechanism to automatically stop playback after 10 minutes to avoid accidental usage.