There could be a couple of reasons to why you're not getting email or push notification alerts on mobile.
1) Notifications for motion alerts are turned off
Select the camera that you are having issues within the Timeline. Click the arrow to engage the menu. Select "Edit".
The box below should appear.
- In the "Notifications", ensure that you have a checkmark beside "Motion Detection.
- Make sure that "Motion Detection" is set to "ON".
- Use the "Test Connection" button at the bottom of the page to quickly test the camera integrity.
2) No Email is Setup to Receive Notifications
Click on your "Username" menu, then click on Settings. You can add your email and adjust your notifications there.
Note: If you get lots of events we will not send notifications constantly. We will send notifications only every 10 minutes if you are constantly bombarded with events. This is to find a balance, to not spam you, and make sure spammers don't flag this. In practice, you'll not want to get notifications for every event. That first notification will help you identify what's going on.
Note: If you are in the iOS mobile app, you will not get notifications. Mobile push notifications via iOS only appear when the app is closed or in the background. The Android OS does allow for notifications while you are within the app.