2MP 30M IR Indoor PIR Remote Focus WDR Dome Camera
VIVOTEK’s FD816BA-H is a series of indoor dome network cameras equipped with a Full HD WDR sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at 30 fps. Representing a range of true all-in-one indoor cameras, this series is capable of capturing high quality video at high resolutions of up to 2 Megapixel. The FD816BA-H series provides flexible options for both fixed focus for simple operation, and remote focus with built-in stepping motors and P-iris to provide precise adjustments remotely. As a professional day/night camera, the FD816BA-H series features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30M for superior image quality around the clock. The camera also adopts a Smart IR technology which prevents overexposure and provides noise reduction to adjust the IR lighting intensity instantaneously based on the changes of light in the ambient environment. Featuring the Wide Dynamic Range Technology, the FD816BA-H series provides improved visibility in the extremely bright and dark environment. For indoor applications, VIVOTEK’s FD816BA-H series is armed with a built-in PIR sensor to help detect unexpected events and provide security in real time. When selecting the VIVOTEK FD816BA-H series, users have two options: the FD816BA-HF2 and the FD816BA-HT. Choosing the appropriate model will ensure any focusing requirements can be met.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- 2.8 ~ 12 mm, Vari-focal, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- WDR for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Real-time H.264, and MJPEG Compression
- Two-way Audio
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Support Installation with AM-712 Outdoor Conduit Box
- VIVOTEK VCA (Video Content Analysis) Support
Contact your rep for more information.